Sunday, April 22, 2012

Catching up with April

Hello Everyone,

                I hope you’ve been doing well. April has been a busy month so far, but most importantly, I’ve still been moving right along, in the middle of the next Sebastian and the Afterlife book (the finale to the trilogy). I like it a lot so far. I know book two ends leaving a bunch of questions unanswered, but all the loose ends will be accounted for. From having fans of the books approach me and tell me how they think it will end, it looks like some of the outcomes might be a bit unexpected. It makes me happy that the overwhelming consensus from readers says they enjoyed the second book even better than the first. Hopefully the third book will easily top book two. I guarantee you it won’t be short on action!
                At long last I have a book signing coming up. It’s at the Jittery Joes in Athens, Georgia (Atlanta Hwy location) from 7-9pm on Tuesday, May 1st. There will be copies of the new book available for purchase if you haven’t gotten yours yet. It should be a fun time. Stop by, say hi and get some delicious coffee if you have a chance. Here is the address for your GPS - ‎2950 Atlanta Hwy
Athens, GA 30606
                In other points of interest, my publicist is up for an Independent Book Blogger Award on Goodreads for her literary blog at http://www.girl-who-reads.com/. April 23 is the last day for the public to vote. You should check out her blog, and if you’d like to vote for her, you can do so here - http://www.goodreads.com/book_blogger_award/entry/67
              The other day I won a couple of movie passes from calling into a local radio station. It’s exciting (it’s been a long time since I’ve won something cool). I’m going to pick them up Monday. I think I am going to save them a week for the next movie I really want to see… ‘The Raven’  I mentioned this film on Facebook and Twitter months back. John Cusack is playing Edgar Allan Poe. It looks creepy ... and right up my alley.

                           

I need to go for now, but I’ll be back to post again before you know it.
Take care of yourself,
William

No comments:

Post a Comment