Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summertime

Hello All,

I hope you’re having a good summer and staying out of the heat. I‘ve been keeping myself busy (as usual) with plenty of creative endeavors. I really enjoy everything I’m working on; the trick is just keeping my head above water.

Editing for the final book of my ‘Sebastian and the Afterlife’ trilogy has officially begun. This part is easily my least favorite chore of the process. My editors already have a laundry list of things for me to tend to, but that’s par for the course. It’ll be a relief to have the series finished and tie up all of the loose ends that I left open at the end of the last book. It’ll be a tall mountain to climb, and I’m ready to be done with it; time to get to work. I have already been notified that its release (which was tentatively scheduled for March 2013) will be delayed. From what I can tell, the book will end up coming out closer to the fall of next year. I will have more specifics on that as the editing progresses.

In addition to my writing, I’m looking forward to doing some more film acting this summer. It’s confirmed that I will be involved with two different independent horror films; with the strong possibility of a drama in the fall. The first of these will be filming mid-August in Tennessee. It should be a lot of fun.

Speaking of my films, ‘The Watch’, a movie that I was an extra in last year, came out in theaters this weekend. I went to go see it earlier today and thought it was great. It’s funny (and very raunchy); it’s a good ‘guy’s summer popcorn flick’. Here’s the trailer if you haven’t seen it –


I guess that’s all I have to report for the moment, but I’ll have more to say soon. Take care of yourself and put on some sunscreen.

Your Friend,
William

No comments:

Post a Comment